Fuel Injector Cleaner & Throttle Gx100
Cleaner fuel injection & throttle
1. Find out the fuel return hose, disconnectit and plug it with suitable adaptor
2. Find out the fuel inlet hose, disconnect itand connect it with the outlet hose of the cleaner with proper adaptor
3. Connect the outlet and return hose of thefuel tank, and open the tank cover, if there is not return hose, please movethe fuse of the fuel pump so that the pump will not work;
4. Charge thecleaning fluid into the tank of the cleaner
5. Connect the air source power to the airport of the cleaner, adjust its pressure 40-50PSI
6. Check all connect point to make sure thereis not leakage
7. Start the engine to clean the fuel system.
1. To the throttle style system, the way ofconnection is the same, just adjust the pressure of the air source 1-5PSI.
Theway to identify the inlet and return hose:
1. Generallyspeaking, inlet hose is bigger, return hose is samaller
2. There is always a filter connected in theinlet hose side, and a buffer in the return side
3. There isarrow on the hose to show the fuel flow direction.